Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Promising Myself This Now...

  • I promise myself that every time I sit down to write I WILL NOT edit, at all. 
  • I promise myself that I WILL write until my heart is content and not worry about spelling or grammar.
  • I promise myself that I will finish a chapter BEFORE I re-read.
  • I promise myself that I will not stress about what is not done and just keep writing.
  • I promise myself that every idea will be written down.
  • I promise myself that every scene no matter how silly or out of order will be written for safe keeping.
  • I promise myself that I WILL finish something.
This is my affirmation to myself. I promise myself that I won't break these promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment