Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Monday, January 25, 2010

What's in a name?

It is going to be inevitable for people to read this, see the title of the blog and think what?!

Well the reason for the name "Half-Dead Tortoise" was because it was what I compared myself to in regards to Alyssa and J.Kaye in reference to their writing blogs. Here is the comment I left.

hi!!! i just read her(Alyssa) success story before i came here hehe...
im no where near where you guys are in regards to finished...im like the half dead tortoise...
you did however inspire me to get organised...I GOT FOLDERS...now i need to put some stuff in them lol!
ive always been able to find excuses for everything...maybe i should just suck it up and write what i want...heres hoping hehe.
maybe i should start a blog for the writing as well...it might motivate me to do something...otherwise every post would be: accomplished this week - nothing
well at least i got the folders...now i can remember the names of everything im trying to put on paper hehe...

And so The Half Dead Tortoise was created. Considering how hard it was for me to come up with "Storywings" (my book blog) compared to this blog...i am quite surprised...its like it was meant to be...

Hopefully this blog will serve its purpose and i will have something completed by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment