Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Could I be published?

Poems have been coming out of my ears lately, all genres, all formats, all lengths.

I am about to start the process of transferring them into my new journals...my aunty got me the twilight journals for my birthday - no she hasn't yet realised that I don't like twilight. So although I am of two minds about putting them in there. I cannot deny that it would be lovely to have everything in one place and it is quite a nice set.

My mum said to me a couple of years ago that I have probably written enough poems to publish a book by now...and that maybe I should look into it.

Well I am finally looking into it.

I will keep you posted on whether anything comes of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment