Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I wrote..

...a paragraph...

That's right and entire paragraph of Practically Dead got written tonight.

Wow.

On that note I decided to got to bed, then I got up again half an hour later and wrote three pages of As It Happened (formerly Guide Me) because of something that has been bothering me for months.

Needless to say, I feel much better now, a weight has definitely been lifted.

I love that writing can take away a pain that seems so deeply embedded that you'll never be able to forget it, and as soon as the words are on the pages it's like they're being written out of you. No longer there, no longer a problem. Sure it's still painful, but it's bearable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment