Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Tortoise is Hibernating...

No matter how much I need to write, I just do not have the time at the moment.

I am concentrating too much on Storywings and my writing is being neglected. Not only that but I am having trouble with one of my classes. I am not going to try to a start writing until I have cleared the stress off my plate, otherwise my stories won't come out right :(

I have a couple of poem ideas that have been trickling in lately, I just can't seem to grasp onto them, you know how the details of a dream are at the edge of your conciousness and everytime you try to grab them they slip further away...well that is what is happening at the moment. And it sucks.

After the 18th of May I am going to try and get back on the shell. Until then, I will have to try to stay sane.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel with Dreamer (my writing blog) I try to fill in for lost posts with quotes and pictures :D
    Yes, I think I understand your dream thing, just write 'em all down and piece them together (maybe cut some pieces to fit)

    Can't wait to read the results :D

    ReplyDelete