Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I feel good!

So I feel inspired right now because of Rachel Hawkins and her awesome blog. Basically I just read her story of how she got published.

I love reading stories like that purely because they get me fired up.

I have been doing quite well in the poetry stakes of late, I am currently putting together a set of poetry to submit for a Seal of Quality on Fanstory.com

Which basically means, that a group of awesome prefessionals will grade my work and tell me what they think. I am also looking into submitting my poetry to a couple of Australian E-zines.

So all is lovely on the poetry front.

I am also going to start working on a short story for a competition...deadline is 2 days zomg!...that I am hoping I can submit in time...fanstory once again.

What I am fired up at the moment about though is Practically Dead. I have been thinking about it over the last couple of days and am really feeling it. I want to get back into it ASAP.

So although I am really busy with so many projects and the stack of books that I still need to review (which I also got fired up about this morning because I want to find them a home in my bookshelf) I also want to get back into the novel.

So this is good right? I am finding I am able to focus a lot better recently, I honestly don't know where this spark has come from, it has been really out of the blue but I am going to ride this wave for as long as I can.

I am fired up...now I need to start being on fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment