Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Got a bit more done!

Well not much really, another paragraph of TQD

Its funny, i know what i want to write in the second chapter, but its hard getting there in the first...i need to pad it out a little some how without seeming to pad it out.

I was thinking of reminiscing so i might try that when i sit down to this piece again.

im still reeling over the awesome summary i wrote for it...not being up myself of course hehe...awesome meaning long, and written...not excellent writing lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Wings! You should be proud of the summary. Every step is important. :)

    Hope you're well.

    Corra

    corra's writing room (I moved my blog! I'm at Wordpress now.)

    ReplyDelete