Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Monday, April 12, 2010

I have found a second wind!

Ok so I have been slack. I haven't written since i last posted, but i just got an idea. I don't know if will ever be considered a real story, but it's what's on my mind right this second and I'm actually writing it for now...at work.

Yes, my work ethic just dropped another couple of notches lol.

Regardless, I'm writing and i feel better. Yeay!!!

On another note, a character in Finding Ashleigh is named "Tish"...but I can't think of the real name for her...just Tish...what is the expanded name for the nickname Tish?

Not Patricia
and not Mortisha (i actually was considering it as a sick joke, and to reference The Adams family throughout the story...but im not going to now lol)

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment