Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Monday, June 28, 2010

Please Inspire Me!!!

I am on the verge of getting hyper with non-activity (double negative I know) because I haven't written. I know when I am about to get bombarded with inspiration or a creativity hit because I get butterflies. For once in my life this is coming at a perfect time.

I am going to start on The Pact tonight! But I need something to push me over the edge with inspiration and excitement and that is usually you guys!

So tell me something, ANYTHING about writing, current progress, current goals, a quote...ANYTHING to push me into unstoppable writing mode which is so rarely attainable at a good time when I have a spare moment.

Please!!

1 comment:

  1. There was a movie, but I can't remember the name of it or what it was about. The only thing I remember was one sentence. "Don't think just do." And that is how I feel about writing. If I thought too much about it, I'd feel the same. I can't think about the structure or if this is salable or if what I am doing has been done before. If I think, I stress. I have to sit at the computer and block out everything except for my story. I climb into my make-believe world and shut out everything else.


    And don't worry about word count. Do as much as you can do for a day and let the rest go. With each first draft, it gets easier. Promise.

    ReplyDelete