Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 13

So yeah I haven't posted in a while...

But I have been writing! My current wordcount stands at approx. 15,000. Which I reckon is awesome. I am starting to move into the guts of the story and it's becoming more interesting for me to write. The setup is finished, the premise is done and now I get to kill my character off and make her a vampire :D

Now for day 13 15,000 words is behind schedule. I should be hovering around 21,000.

6,000 words in a day? Well, for that I am going to need bribery!

In this packet there are 12 squares. That's one square for every 500 words but who likes the number 500 in Nanowrimo, so I am going to get one square for every 750 words. That means I will be able to eat as I go and not get bored trying to up word count for chocolate.

This way I have a slim chance of getting ahead!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment