Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 15

So on Sunday....I wrote 5,000 words!!!

I found a new technique too in doing it. I can write about 750 words in half an hour if the story is going at a normal pace. So now I am trying to write in 750 word blocks for my daily goal as well.

750 words in half an hour, get up take a walk, come back for the next 750. It takes the pressure off for me at the daunting fact of writing 1,666 words in one sitting. even though I can do it, that kind of pressure isn't healthy I don't reckon.

I have also had a new idea for a story, when the hell I'm going to get around to writing it at this stage is beyond me, but I will write it down after I finish my nano for today and file it away for later.

Hopefully I will write it soon because it is kind of relevant to now.

In other news, I don't know exactly what December holds for me as yet.

I have been neglecting my blog over the last couple of weeks to write in NaNoWriMo which I am extremely proud of myself for doing, but I also have responsibilities to adhere to, review books, BLI etc.

So December may be a reading month once again, that will allow me to hopefully catch up on some of my e-books and reviewing, then January I will go back to writing and blogging at the same time.

I have realised though that Sunday is a great writing day for me...5,000 words attests to that too.

So I am off for the days haul, and yesterdays because I was sick last night. I am feeling better today but I'm not back at work yet, there will be naps involved in todays writing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment