Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 2 Part 2



For the record...those green lines say 100%

I finished today's goal...and yesterdays goal!

I wrote 3547 words today, which is absolutely huge for me! In a word document that's 8 A4 pages!

I am currently half way through chapter three and to be honest...now i'm over the initial hurdle of getting the thing started it's flowing relatively nicely.

After the three hour slug of this mornings session, this afternoon I managed to crank out 1,800 words in an hour!

CURRENT PROJECT: Practically Dead
DAYS WORKED ON: 4
WORD COUNT: 4,641
I am considering another slug tonight because I most likely won't be home tomorrow night if things go to plan and getting a start on the word count that I will be missing out on tomorrow does sound pretty good if I do say so myself but we will see. I don't want to burn out and although I am geed about writing the third chapter so far I need a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment