Current Project: Practically Dead
Current Streak: 1 day
Days writing record: 6 days

Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 5

No I'm not writing again today...still getting over yesterdays burn (I know "grow a pair") but I'm also going out and I don't have time this morning...

I have however worked out how much I need to write tomorrow to catch up to where I should be in my MS.

This is where my love for maths comes in:

1,666 words a day to complete the challenge of 50,000 words in a month is required.

I missed Thursday: 1,666
I only did 786 on Friday: 880
I'm not doing any today: 1,666
And then there's tomorrow: 1,666

So all up tomorrow I need to write 5,878 words to catch up.

Which is kind of exciting because if I do it...I'll have my very first 10,000 word manuscript :D and I will be up to about Chapter 6!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment